Tom Lawless is a Founding Member in the Phoenix, Arizona law firm of Milligan Lawless, P.C. Tom specialized in Estate Planning and Corporate Law. Tom’s practice was broad based in the representation of individuals and companies across many industries.
- Formation of Trusts and Family Limited Partnerships
- Formation of LLC’s, Partnerships and other corporate structures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate and business law transactions
- Representation of health and dental providers
- Real Estate transactions
- Advice and representation relating to Estate Planning and Probate
- Taxation advice, including federal and estate taxation
- AV Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Listed
- State Bar of Arizona
Keyt, R.H., Lawless, T., (2005). Asset Protection and Arizona Family Limited Partnerships. AZ Medicine ED Vol. 16 No. 5.