She is an experienced attorney who assists individuals and businesses to effectively resolve their commercial disputes by taking the time to understand each client’s unique situation and goals.
Lauren represents her clients through all phases of litigation in both state and federal courts across the nation. She also represents clients in actions before various state and federal agencies.
Prior to joining Milligan Lawless, Lauren was an attorney in the Phoenix, Arizona office of an Am Law 100 law firm.
- Hon. Patricia A. Orozco (ret.), Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One, 2009-2010
- Hon. Patrick Irvine (ret.), Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One, 2010-2011
Associations and Memberships
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
“Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch”, Commercial Litigation, 2021 and 2022
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Ladder Down 2014 class member
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
J.D., 2009 – Willard H. Pedrick Scholar; Executive Moot Court Board, Co-Chair; Order of the Barristers; Dean’s Award Recipient; Highest Pro Bono Distinction; and CALI Award Recipient
University of Arizona
B.A., 2004 – Phi Beta Kappa
Bar and Court Admissions
State of Arizona, 2010
U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2011