Aaron E. Kacer is an attorney with the Phoenix, Arizona law firm of Milligan Lawless, P.C. His practice includes representation of clients in all aspects of healthcare and business law with an emphasis on transactions, planning, and real estate matters. Aaron takes a team-oriented and practical approach to solving issues by establishing an authentic relationship with the client. Aaron also takes a comprehensive view of legal issues to provide advice that is uniquely tailored to client goals. From Aaron’s perspective, he wants the Firm’s clients to view him as a partner invested in their long-term success.
Prior to joining Milligan Lawless, P.C., Aaron practiced for two years in-house at UnityPoint Health—a large healthcare system based in Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. While practicing at UnityPoint Health, Aaron gained a great deal of experience in healthcare, business and intellectual property law.
Aaron is a native of Mason City, Iowa. Outside the office, Aaron enjoys spending time with his family and chocolate Goldendoodle, architecture by Frank Lloyd Wright, playing golf and rooting for the Iowa Hawkeyes.
Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of Iowa
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Medical Group Management Association
- Advising clients on a wide range of healthcare, business, intellectual property and real estate transactions. Such transactions include asset purchase, management, professional service, employment, licensing, privacy and security, and general business agreements, trademark acquisition and filing, real estate transactions and leases;
- Providing general corporate representation to businesses, including entity formation, planning, mergers and acquisitions and other commercial law matters; and
- Negotiating and drafting a variety of health care-related agreements.